1. Openness and transparency
2. Personal information
HairbeactyCF may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfil and deliver your orders. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.
When you order from HairbeactyCF, we do collate information about site traffic, sales, wish list, and other commercial information but do not share this information with any third parties. Finally, we may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors’ needs.
In addition to disclosures identified in the purposes above, from time to time we may disclose Personal Information to:
- Our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
- Unaffiliated service providers with whom HairbeactyCF may subcontract, including website hosting companies, fulfilment companies and other third party service providers;
- The prospective seller or buyer of HairbeactyCF’s business or assets, including where HairbeactyCF or substantially all of HairbeactyCF’s assets is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
HairbeactyCF will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so, HairbeactyCF will only collect personal information about you directly from you. HairbeactyCF may collect your personal information from reputable third-party lead generation sources for marketing purposes, but only where you have consented to the disclosure of your information to HairbeactyCF and for HairbeactyCF to send you marketing communications. HairbeactyCF will not collect personal information unless the information is reasonably necessary for our functions and activities.
Personal information may be collected by HairbeactyCF in a number of circumstances, including when you:
- make an enquiry with us via email or telephone;
- visit our websites;
- lodge an enquiry or application in relation to any HairbeactyCF products or services; or
- apply for employment with HairbeactyCF.
HairbeactyCF may enter into arrangements with third parties (including third parties with whom HairbeactyCF has partnered to provide you with its various products or services using the HairbeactyCF brand) to collect your personal information in circumstances where the third party notifies you, at the time of collection, that your personal information will be provided to HairbeactyCF.
If you are applying for a product or service offered on HairbeactyCFmoney.com.au, HairbeactyCF or our third-party partners may also collect credit-related personal information about you as a result of credit checks that third parties carry out in connection with your application.
The kinds of credit-related personal information HairbeactyCF may collect about you includes:
- information about your identity;
- information about consumer credit loans that you currently have applied for including:
- repayment history information;
- the type and amount of credit sought in each application;
- default and payment information;
- information about any court proceedings;
- credit eligibility information, which is credit reporting information supplied to us by a credit reporting body, and any information that we derive from it.
If you use a pseudonym when dealing with us or you do not provide identifiable information HairbeactyCF may not be able to provide you with any or all of our services as requested. If you wish to remain anonymous when you use our website do not sign into it or provide any information that might identify you.
HairbeactyCF requires individuals to provide accurate, up-to-date, and complete personal information at the time it is collected.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
5. Legal Purchase Age
6. Contact Information
If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.